Hi Gabrielle!
I am newer to your platform and absolutely love it! Thank you for being such a clear, concise teacher with such creative and informative programming. I am hoping to learn anatomy on a deeper level- rather than just knowing I am working my glutes or shoulder for example, I'm interested in knowing what specific part of the muscle we are targeting in the workouts. If you have a class that does that, please let me know which one? And if not, perhaps it could be a theme for a future class? :) I'm enjoying learning from you so much, thanks again!
All the best! Paige
Hi Paige,
So good to hear you're enjoying the workouts!
Knowing which muscles are working can be so helpful. I do sprinkle in specific muscle names here and there, but I do love the idea of a themed workout where I call out specific muscles for every move - for the anatomy geeks out there (me included!) 😄
Thanks for the great idea!
❤️
Thanks so much, I look forward to continuing to learn with you!! :)